Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Breaking Bad" Trivia Spectacular

Sunday will mark the series finale of "Breaking Bad," and since it's such a successful show with a huge fan base, it definitely needs its own Spectacular puzzle.
Here's something you can't do with traditional puzzles. While you're watching the "Breaking Bad" series finale at your "Breaking Bad" party, make copies for everyone, or share them on your mobile devices, and race to see who can finish the puzzle first. Only true "Breaking Bad" fans will be able to finish it at all.

Confession time: I don't actually watch this show. I've heard it's very good, and many of my friends love it. I've read all the episode synopses, though, and I agree that it's interesting, intelligent, and unpredictable, and like many of my favorite shows, it's highly quotable. In fact, it's exactly the kind of show I would normally watch, but I just can't. My best friend has been struggling with cancer for two years, and it just hits a little too close to home for me. However, once she's cured, I plan to binge-watch the whole series with her.

Just like every other StearsWords puzzle, this one is free to share, so if you know a fan who might enjoy a "Breaking Bad" trivia spectacular puzzle, pass it along. 


  • Click here to see the answer grid. *Check back on Friday, October 4 for the answer grid.

No comments: