Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Orleans Cuisine

"Top Chef" is one of my favorite TV shows. I'm not sure if that's because I'm such a fan of cooking, because I love competitions, or just because I like to eat (probably that last one). I've watched all the "Top Chef" competitions, including the "Top Chef Masters," but my favorite so far has been "Top Chef: Just Desserts." I blame my sweet tooth for that.

This season's "Top Chef" takes place in New Orleans, and this week's StearsWords crossword puzzle is a salute to New Orleans cuisine. Many years ago, I spent a few days in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, and fell in love with the music, the architecture, and most of all, the food.
It doesn't matter if you're a fan of the show, although I do urge you to give it a try if you're not. Good food is good food, and this crossword has some yummy good food in it. Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Happy solving!


  • Click here to see the answer grid. *Check back on Friday, October 11 for the answer grid.

No comments: