Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Announcing Big Changes at StearsWords

Usually, I post my StearsWords crossword puzzles on Monday, and I send Team StearsWords the same puzzle on Sunday, so they get it a day early.

Starting this week, I'm going to post my weekly StearsWords puzzle on Sunday, but that's good news for Team StearsWords. Instead of getting your crosswords a day early, I'm going to send them out on Friday--a full two days early. That includes the crossword puzzle contests, giving Team StearsWords members a distinct advantage.

There's a reason for this. I love Sundays. It's my favorite day. I love getting up early and watching Madonna Chism Pinkard on "Community Connection," followed by Charles Osgood on "CBS: Sunday Morning." It's the only day I get to spend with my family--we're all so busy during the week, but Sundays are family days.

And that's why I'd rather post my puzzles on Sunday, and then spend the rest of the day hanging out with my peeps.

And now for a commercial (skip this part if you want): Don't forget that StearsWords: Volume 1 is now paperless! And since I don't have to print or mail it, I can offer it at a 66% discount. It's better for you, better for me, and better for the planet.

No comments: