Monday, August 19, 2013

StearsWords Goes Completely Digital

Since I'm a one-woman show, I decide how things are done around here, and I've reached a monumental decision: No More Paper.

Paper crossword puzzles books are fun, but let's be honest: once you've finished the puzzles, they're trash. Isn't there enough trash on the planet? I think so, and that's why I've decided to never publish a paper crossword puzzle collection ever again. Ever. 

However, you can still get your favorite StearsWords crossword puzzles in digital formats. You can still solve them using Across Lite or Crosswords for Android, and you can still print the ones you want.

Order StearsWords: Volume 1 today, and you'll receive a .zip file with a collection of 50 original, never-before-published crossword puzzles in both .puz and .pdf format.
And since I don't have to print or mail an actual book, I can offer it for a lot less: $5.00 gets you the entire collection!

It's good for you, it's good for me, and it's good for the whole planet.

Just doin' my civic duty.

https://sites.google.com/site/stearswords224/home/buy-stearswords-crossword-puzzle-books

No comments: