Sunday, August 25, 2013

Common Bonds

There are two things you need to know about this week's StearsWords crossword puzzle:

First, it's a day early. Usually, I post the weekly puzzle on Monday and send it to Team StearsWords on Sunday. But starting this week, I'm going to post the crossword on Sunday, and send it to my fans on Friday. This gives them two extra days to solve!

Second, this week's puzzle is another contest! There are five theme entries, and all five have something in common. Figure out what that "something" is, and you could win a signed copy of StearsWords: Volume 1 and a Starbucks gift card.

If you think you know the answer, send me an email. I'll select a random winner from the correct entries.




  • Click here to see the answer grid. *Check back on Friday, August 30 for the answer grid.

No comments: