Sunday, November 17, 2013

PlayStation 4 Games

As much as I love movies and TV and music and comic books, I also love video games. When I hear, "Turn on the AC," I think, "Cool! We're going to play Assassin's Creed!" The first time I heard about DKNY, my first thought was, "Donkey Kong in New York?"
One of my friends runs a Sunday morning TV show that features an "Oh WOW Moment," and I always hope it will have something to do with World of Warcraft, but it's always about the children's museum.
This week's puzzle features some of the PlayStation games for the newest member of the family, the PS4.

https://sites.google.com/site/stearswords224/home/free-crosswords/playstation/PS4%20Puzzle.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

  • Click here to see the answer grid. *Check back on Friday, November 22 for the answer grid.

No comments: