Sunday, November 10, 2013

"Thor" Trivia Challenge

Spoiler alert! This week's puzzle features one of my favorite superheroes: Thor. "Thor: The Dark World" premieres this weekend, and your favorite supernerd (that's me) will be there. I'll never choose between Marvel and DC Comics because I love them both. There's enough room for all the superheroes and superheroines, and plenty of bad guys to keep them all busy. But I'll be the first one to admit that Stan Lee is my absolute favorite comics writer of all time. Any chance I get to throw a little honor and glory his way, I'll take it.
https://sites.google.com/site/stearswords224/home/free-crosswords/thor-trivia-challenge/Thor%20Puzzle.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

  • Click here to see the answer grid. *Check back on Friday, November 15 for the answer grid.

No comments: